Production program of TOVARNA MERIL KOVINE includes a wide range of various high-quality measuring tools for professional use. Spirit levels are the leading and primary product line in our production program.
- Long tradition.
- Superior quality.
- Adaptability to customers needs (colours, printing, tool varieties,…).
- In-house development and production of plexiglas vials.
- Use of high-quality input materials. Continuous control of production processes using computerised optical measuring devices.
- High measurement precision.
Measuring accuracy of most spirit levels is 0.5 mm/m in normal position, for the model Exacta 0.3 mm/m in normal position and 0.75 mm/m in the inverted position. We assure also accuracy under 1 mm/m in the inverted position for all other models.
THE MEANING OF ACCURACY:
Measuring accuracy of 0.5 mm/m in normal position means that a level that is 1 m long allows max. 0.5 mm fault of horizontal line on one or the other side of the level, under the condition, that the bubble in the vial is precisely in the middle of the marking rings. See the picture: Measuring accuracy of 0.75 mm/m in inverted position means that a level that is 1 m long allows max. 0.75 mm fault of horizontal line on one or the other side of the level, under the condition, that the bubble in the vial is precisely in the middle of the marking rings.
APPLICATIONS FOR SPIRIT LEVELS:
- Made of high-quality plexiglass, shockproof.
- Mechanical treatment of internal radii is computer tested.
- Fluorescent liquid is sealed with ultrasonic welded plugs.
- 30 years guarantee against fluid leaks.
- Applicable in all climatic conditions.
- The colour of liquid is resistant to UV-rays.
- Horizontal vial with lens effect enlarges the bubble for easier reading.
* Anti-static vials enable better measuring.